Spillages happen often and no matter how you handle them, likely, the stains will still be there for you to notice them every time you walk in the room. As if this is not the worst, with time, dust mites and pet dander will settle down on your carpet to offer bacteria and germs a feast.
Poor ventilation and high humidity create the perfect condition for rapid mould spores’ growth. Vacuuming the carpet regularly is just not enough cleaning to keep it in good shape.
Too Clean Services in Brisbane are here to save you the headache by offering advanced steam carpet cleaning and dry carpet cleaning solutions. The rugs and carpets will not only look brand new, but they’ll also be sanitised. High traffic areas will no longer look faded.
You’re not sure what is the type of the carpets and rugs? No worries! The carpet cleaners will determine whether they are made of synthetic fibres such as nylon, polyester or from delicate natural fibres such as wool or plush. They will recommend the best carpet cleaning solution based on their type. Our expert Carpet Cleaner offers their services in St Lucia, Indooroopilly, Kenmore, Fig Tree Pocket & Toowong.
Step-by-Step Carpet Treatment Expertise
- The professional carpet cleaners will first examine what is the type of the stains on your carpet. They’ll do a Ph testing using a special alkaline solution. The cleaners will treat the stains with the correct solution for the specific type of stains.
- After that, the experts will confirm the type of material of which the carpet is made. The cleaner will implement different cleaning methods according to the carpet’s material – hot water extraction, steam cleaning or dry cleaning.
- The carpet cleaners will vacuum the carpet to remove all the build-up dust, dander and particles using an industrial vacuum cleaner.
- Small furniture will be cleared out of the way by the cleaners – chairs, tables, small shelves will be moved aside. If massive furniture needs to be relocated for the carpet cleaning, you need to do it before the service.
- Тhe professionals will deep clean the carpets and rugs using hot water extraction, steam cleaning or dry cleaning methods.
- Fabric protector can be applied on the carpet upon request. It’ll prevent spillages and stains to go deep into the fabric, which will make their cleaning easy.
- The cleaned rugs and carpets can be deodorised upon request.
- The carpets will need 3-6 hours of drying time for the best results.
Note that, if the drying time is an issue or the type of fibres does not allow the use of high levels of moisture, then the dry carpet cleaning method is recommended. The carpet cleaners will advise you which method is most suitable for your rugs or carpets.
Steam Carpet Cleaning / Hot Water Extraction Method
The steam carpet cleaning method is suitable for synthetic carpets made of polyester, nylon, olefin, and wool fibres.
Steam cleaning is the most efficient carpet cleaning method. It can make the oldest, dirtiest carpet look brand new. Here is how the steam cleaning works :
- The carpet cleaner will use a professional steam cleaning machine. The method uses evaporated water to deeply clean carpets and rugs.
- The water is heated past its boiling point and pressured out as steam mixed with cleaning detergent through a nozzle or a brush. The vapour will loosen up the dirt and dust and will destroy harmful bacteria and allergens.
- During this time, a powerful nozzle will suck out all the dirt and the excess moisture from the carpet.
- This method allows the carpet to be cleaned and dried at the same time. 95% of all moisture is extracted from the carpet throughout the cleaning!
- After the steam cleaning is finished, the carpet will need from 3 to 6 hours to completely dry on its own. It’s recommended to ventilate the area to speed up the drying process.